Built in 1892, the barn is located on the Updike Farmstead, a six-acre historic site that also includes a late 18th/early 19th century farmhouse, wagon shed, corn crib, three-bay garage, garden sheds, and a raised-bed organic garden. The building’s 2017 renovation transformed it into a premier event space. Originally part of a much larger farm plot established around 1696, the Updike Farmstead was acquired by the Princeton Historical Society in 2004.
There is a self-parking lot near the barn. Valet parking will be available for those who want this service, and to park cars in other locations if the barn lot fills up.
Updike Farmstead is accessible for guests with disabilities.