Already know what you need to know?
Click here to purchase tickets online through McCarter Theatre Ticket Office.
For 2017, these special pricing packages are available for families, groups and students:
- Family Package for Fidelio – Purchase of 1 adult ticket for $35, $50, $70 or $90 allows purchase of up to 2 tickets at $15 each for students under 18 accompanying the adult. Orders must be placed by contacting the McCarter Theatre Ticket Office by phone or in person at the box office.
- Family Package for Pops Concert – Purchase of 1 adult ticket allows purchase of up to 2 tickets at $15 each for children and students under 18 accompanying the adult. Orders must be placed by contacting the McCarter Theatre Ticket Office by phone or in person at the box office. Offer not valid on $30 adult tickets.
- “Four or More” Subscription – Create your own subscription by buying the same number of tickets to four or more events and receive a 15% discount. (Additional tickets not part of a subscription are not eligible for the subscription discount, even if included in the same order.) Orders must be placed by contacting the McCarter Theatre Ticket Office by phone or in person.
- Group Discount – Purchases of 10 or more tickets for the same performance on one order will receive a 20% discount automatically, whether online, by phone, or in person.
- Student Pricing – Half price student tickets are available for advanced purchase for Concordia Chamber Players, the Baroque Chamber Concert, the Baroque Orchestra Concert, the Choral Concert with Baroque Orchestra, Peter Martin Trio and BalletX by calling or visiting the McCarter Theatre Ticket Office. For all other events, half price student rush tickets will be available at the event box office beginning one hour prior to that performance, subject to availability.
Tickets cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded, but unused tickets may be donated back to the Festival as a tax-deductible contribution up to the day before an event. You must contact the McCarter Ticket Office at 609.258.2787 by the end of their office hours on the day prior to the event.
HOW TO PURCHASE
Tickets for Princeton Festival events may be purchased through the McCarter Theatre Ticket Office for your convenience. You may choose to have your tickets mailed to you or to pick them up at the event’s Will Call.
Each event page on this website has a Buy Tickets button. Click on it to be taken to the McCarter Theatre Ticket Office web page where you may purchase tickets for that event. To see the full lineup of all performances, with links to the individual pages where you may buy tickets, go to this McCarter Theatre Ticket Office calendar page.
Online purchase will require a McCarter online account; if you do not have a McCarter username and password, they will be assigned to you the first time you make a purchase. There is a web handling fee of $5 per ticket.
BY PHONE — 609.258.2787
See Ticket Office hours below. There is a handling fee of $10 per order for any number of tickets.
McCarter Theatre Ticket Office, 91 University Place, Princeton, NJ 08540
Stop by the McCarter Ticket Office in McCarter’s front foyer to purchase tickets in person. (See Ticket Office hours below.) There is no handling fee for in-person purchases.
2017 McCarter Theatre Ticket Office Hours
(until June 4):
(until June 4):
- Mon-Sat 10 am–6 pm, and to 8 pm on show days
- Sundays with performances 11 am–6 pm
- Mon-Fri 10 am–6 pm
- Sat & Sun 1 pm–5 pm, and to 8:30 pm on Sat 6/17 and Sat 6/24, and starting at 12:30 pm on Sun 6/25