Know Where to Go
Each season, The Princeton Festival chooses performance venues based on five C’s – ‘coustics (sorry!), capacity, convenience, comfort, and cost – and in many years, even a sixth C comes into play, construction.
As a result, events that you may have become accustomed to attending in a specific venue may have moved for 2019. Please, please, check your tickets or the list below to make sure you go to the correct location!
Specifically, these performances are at venues different from last year or can be easily confused with similarly named venues –
- She Loves Me musical– 185 Nassau Street in the Matthews Acting Studio (NOT Matthews Theatre at McCarter) in a building that used to be called the Lewis Center for the Arts, the name now being used for the new complex on Alexander Street
- Sat 6/16 Jazzmeia Horn jazz – This year, at Taplin Auditorium in Fine Hall, not Berlind Theatre at McCarter
- Fri 6/22 Rachel Cheung piano – At Taplin Auditorium in Fine Hall
- Fri 6/22 Baroque Chamber Ensemble – This year, at Trinity Church, not the Princeton Abbey
- Tue 6/26 Baroque Orchestra – Still in Miller Chapel on the Princeton Theological Seminary campus
- Fri 6/29 Baroque Chorus & Orchestra Concert – This year, at Taplin Auditorium in Fine Hall, not at Miller Chapel
Additional details for each venue, including a map and parking information, are available through Venues link below.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events!