The Princeton Festival Guild
Do you love music, theater, dance, film? Celebrate the performing arts with us by joining the Princeton Festival Guild, dedicated to introducing young and old alike to the joy and inspiration of great performances. The Guild is the driving force in creating the Festival’s many educational and community engagement programs designed to excite, inform, inspire, and invite discovery and engagement.
Guild volunteers participate in every aspect of the many educational and community enrichment programs The Princeton Festival is known for, an essential element of the Festival’s mission. In addition, Guild members play a critical role in the overall success of the Festival by assisting at Festival events, organizing fund raisers, and providing artist hospitality.
But that’s not all! We are also a fun-loving community whose members enjoy relating with like-minded arts-lovers while enjoying benefits available only to Guild members. These benefits include early access to tickets, reserved seating at selected general admission performances, invitations to closed events such as dress rehearsals or master class sessions, and meeting Festival artists in social settings.
Join the Guild to get involved!
Email: [email protected]
Past Guild Programs & Events
- Fall Fundraiser at the Hopewell Castle
- Guild General Meeting
- Happy Hour at Metro North
- Labor Day Picnic
- Trenton Community A-TEAM Partnership
- Music that Tells a Story, a free intergenerational opera experience for teens & adults
- Making of a Musical, a musical theater workshop for high school students
- Artist Round Table, conversation with the opera’s principal artists and directors
- Sing Spring, 2018 Fundraiser for TPF
- The Politics of Opera presentation at the Princeton Library