The Princeton Festival Guild
Do you love music, theater, dance, film? Celebrate the performing arts with us by joining the Princeton Festival Guild, dedicated to introducing young and old alike to the joy and inspiration of great performances. The Guild is the driving force in creating the Festival’s many educational and community engagement programs designed to excite, inform, inspire, and invite discovery and engagement.
Guild volunteers participate in every aspect of the many educational and community enrichment programs The Princeton Festival is known for, an essential element of the Festival’s mission. In addition, Guild members play a critical role in the overall success of the Festival by assisting at Festival events, organizing fund raisers, and providing artist hospitality.
But that’s not all! We are also a fun-loving community whose members enjoy relating with like-minded arts-lovers while enjoying benefits available only to Guild members. These benefits include early access to tickets, reserved seating at selected general admission performances, invitations to closed events such as dress rehearsals or master class sessions, and meeting Festival artists in social settings.
Join the Guild to get involved!
Email: [email protected]
2019 Guild-Sponsored Programs & Events
Thanks to a passionate group of volunteers, the Guild is involved with planning and offering a wide variety of events for the public and for Guild members:
- Celebrate the Change of Season, wine tasting fundraiser at the Hopewell Castle – Sunday, October 27, 4 p.m.
- Meet the Artists – Free Post-Performance Receptions for ticket-holders:
- Guild General Meeting – February 24, 2pm
- Happy Hour at Mediterra – May 1, 4-6pm
- Music-Inspired Art by Trenton Community A-TEAM Artists
- Ice Cream Social – May 7, 3-5pm
- Meet the Artists Reception – May 21, 2-5pm
- Music that Tells a Story, a free intergenerational opera experience for teens & adults
- Making of a Musical, a free musical theater workshop for high school students
- Artists’ Round Table, conversation with the opera’s principal artists and directors with pre-event dinner open only to Guild members
- Poetry Reading by Xue Di: Across Borders
- Labor Day Picnic – For Volunteers