2021 In-Person Events: Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I park?
- There is free parking on site at Morven in the gravel lot to the left of the building as you’re facing it on Stockton St. Please note that this is a gravel lot, so wear appropriate shoes.
Are these events wheelchair accessible?
- Yes! Our in person events are wheelchair accessible. Patrons may be dropped off at our ticketing station for easier access.
Will seating be provided?
- Seating will not be provided, so remember to bring lawn chairs, folding chairs, or blankets for your seating.
My ticket is for a pod – how many people are allowed in a pod?
- Purchasing a ticket gives you access to one of the marked, socially distanced pods measuring 8 feet by 8 feet. These pods hold space for up to two adults patrons and two children (ages 5-12) from the same household. Pods are numbered and selected when tickets are purchased. A pod can be upgraded to a “Family Pod” for $10. Note that children age 5 and under are not permitted due to our recording and filming this presentation. Volunteers will carefully help you locate your assigned pod upon arrival.
What are the safety requirements needed for attending an in-person event?
- The following COVID safety measures are not negotiable. Masks are required attire for everyone at all in-person events. Patrons must remain masked in common areas (including walkways and restrooms) at all times. They must also remain masked within their assigned pod area except when eating or drinking. Masks should cover the nose and mouth. Patrons are required to maintain a six-foot distance from fellow patrons in common areas, avoid gathering in groups, and stay within the boundaries of their assigned pods. Thank you in advance for helping us remain compliant with all health department rules.
Can I bring outside food & drink?
- Yes! Patrons are encouraged to take full advantage of the beautiful location and picnic with food and non-alcoholic beverages. However, the venue does not allow any alcoholic beverages on the premises. Patrons with alcohol will be asked to take it back to their cars.
Can I bring my pet with me?
- Sorry! Pets are not allowed at these events.
Can I take photos or videos during the performance?
- No, photography and video recording are not allowed during the performances. We will have a crew recording all in-person events, which will be available on our website through the end of June 2021.
Can I smoke at these events?
- No, smoking is not permitted at our in person events.
I’m running late! Will I still be allowed in?
- Yes, we will take a brief pause after the first number to allow for late seating.
Are these events inside or outside?
- All our in-person concerts will occur outside, so please make sure to dress accordingly. We also encourage you to bring a bug spray.
What is the weather policy for in-person events?
- In-person performances will take place rain or shine. If severe weather is expected, The Princeton Festival staff may hold the performance for a rain delay. If conditions are too dangerous, staff may cancel the in-person attendance portion and offer a link for you to enjoy the livestream of the performance from the comfort and safety of your home.
I’m experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, but I have a ticket for an in person event. What should I do?
- If you have a fever, are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we will miss seeing you. Please stay home and enjoy the livestream (link included in your confirmation email).
Can I buy tickets for an in-person event at the event itself?
- No, tickets must be purchased before the event. To ensure that we maintain capacity restrictions, we will not be selling tickets at the door.